Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A new chapter...

I like to think that life is made up of several different chapters in one's life. It's so surreal to think that I have just begun a new chapter, more like a new journey in my life. I am loving being able to live my life with my best friend, who I just married, in a new city. I find myself in awe of God's sovereignty over my life and think of how interesting it is to know that He is in complete control.

I chose "Finding Beauty Through Closed Eyes" as my blog title because I try to find beauty in the ordinary, everyday things that life brings. I feel that in order to see "ordinary" as beauty, you must first begin within.

2 comments:

bunnytrails said...

How absolutely beautiful!! You don't need my help on creating a blog...I need yours!! Love, Mom

mary said...

Emily, this is beautiful. I love your blog name and the thoughts behind it. I will be a regular reader. Love, Other Mom