It's official, Josh and I have successfully been married for one month! We have had so much fun living here in our new little city.
As I was doing my daily ritual-meeting the mailman at 5:15 in front of our mail boxes- I was thinking of all the fun things Josh and I have done in our first month. Here our my top ten's (in no particular order):
1. Taking walks at night
2. Walking to & from Pei Wei
3. Monday night ritual-watching the Bachelorette...go Jason!
4. Free movies at the Park
5. Eating ice-cream at Paciugo's
6. Making our apt. our home
7. Cooking & eating dinner together
8. Meeting new people
9. Spending every Saturday "shopping w/o spending $"
10. Eating yummy homemade parfaits with our breakfast, lunch, & dinner!
Anyway, one month down, 585,940 to go!