Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy One Month!

It's official, Josh and I have successfully been married for one month! We have had so much fun living here in our new little city.

As I was doing my daily ritual-meeting the mailman at 5:15 in front of our mail boxes- I was thinking of all the fun things Josh and I have done in our first month. Here our my top ten's (in no particular order):

1. Taking walks at night
2. Walking to & from Pei Wei
3. Monday night ritual-watching the Bachelorette...go Jason!
4. Free movies at the Park
5. Eating ice-cream at Paciugo's
6. Making our apt. our home
7. Cooking & eating dinner together
8. Meeting new people
9. Spending every Saturday "shopping w/o spending $"
10. Eating yummy homemade parfaits with our breakfast, lunch, & dinner!

Anyway, one month down, 585,940 to go!

3 comments:

bunnytrails said...

Y'all are too cute!! Love you bunches!!

Erica said...

We're rooting for Jason too!! The bach is our guilty pleasure! Come and see us!!

Steph said...

I love it! "Shopping without spending $!" That's awesome; I do that too haha