Sunday, March 28, 2010

Josh Turns 24!


On March 28, Josh had his 24th birthday and we decided to celebrate the day before! A couple weeks ago I decided that I would take him to Joe T Garcia's for dinner and then over to Billy Bob's for the Josh Turner concert on March 27.

Well that same day of the concert, our small group had signed up to serve at an event our church was helping with. Josh had been invited to go hunting with some guys at work, so he was unable to make it. I ended up riding with another couple and come to find out, they had the exact same plans for that evening...eating at Joe T's and going to Billy Bobs! We were so surprised and yet so excited! We decided to invite the rest of our small group to join with us that evening!

Josh and I had a blast at dinner with friends and loved Billy Bobs! We had never been before and are making plans to go back...it was super fun! Happy Birthday babe!
Josh with the boys...

Me with the girls...

I also ran into Emily...

Me with my birthday boy...

Of course we had to have the mariachi band sing for him...

The group serving at the 'Eggstravaganza!'

No comments: