1. Pandora app. I love playing this app on my phone in the car, at school, after work, while making dinner, etc... Currently my favorite 'stations' are Glee, Mumford & Sons, and Adele.
2. Jesus Calling daily devotional book. My mom bought this for me a month ago and I've read it almost everyday. It's so uplifting and a great tool to have to begin or end any busy day.
3. Join the Journey. Our church has a daily devotional you can subscribe to. 3 years ago we were studying through the Psalms, last year it went through the Gospels, and this year we are 'journeying' through the Prophetic books of the Bible.
4. Because I talk all.day.long, I have to make sure I'm drinking plenty of water. One of my students gave me this adorable tumbler and I try to drink 2-3 glasses during the day.
5. My journal. Yes I LOVE to journal, take notes, doodle, etc...
6. Lesson plan book. I take this with me everywhere. I love to have my planbook close to me during the day and even sometimes I'll take it home at night to process through the next day's agenda. I used to write up and down in this thing, but now that we type up our lesson plans, I still print them out and stick them in this book. It's not the cutest thing on the block, but it works for me! Hope you've enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more through some of my favorite things! Have a great week!