Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lately...


Let me first start off by saying my blogging days have been reduced, greatly! Saturday mornings are usually my 'break' and a good time to Blog. However, I've been out of town for that past few weeks, so I'm just now catching up! Last weekend Josh & I left Dallas right at 5 to make it back to ACU for Bid Night. As we are approaching Abilene, my eyes quickly spot 'The Tower of Light' and yes, they do become watery. All of these emotions and memories of spending the best 4 years of my life were quickly brought back into my mind. People always told me to 'enjoy those days' because you'll never get them back.' Well, when you're an engaged 21 year-old finishing up your last semester in college, you don't pay much attention. All you want to do is graduate! However, when several of my younger friends approached me on Bid Night asking me about 'Married Life' and school, my advice to them was "Never Graduate!" Josh and I tell each other every day how much we miss those wonderful years..I'm just so glad that we got to spend 3 and a half of them together!

Anyway, another reason why going back to ACU that weekend was SO much fun, was because two of our best friends (now married to each other) stayed with us at my parents house. Taryn was my Bid Night Buddy and Chase was Josh's roommate. They are some of our dearest friends and we got to spend the whole weekend together! It was wonderful to have some girl bonding time with Taryn! Here's a pic of us at Perini's!

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

Hmmmmmmmmm. I think your parents were somewhere in that weekend,too.
Remember us????????? hehe