Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

I don't think I could have been any happier this morning when I woke up to my phone ringing at 6am. Yep, it was the Superintendent calling to say "School had been canceled today due to inclement weather." Josh also had a 'delayed start' and did not have to be at work until 10am. How glorious was it to stay under the covers with my husband for two more hours! Anyway, my day at home (so far) has been spent making breakfast and cleaning all while watching LITTLE WOMEN (all time fav). I did happen to venture out into the cold to take a few pictures of the scenery outside our apartment. Enjoy :)



2 comments:

mark said...

glad you had a chance to unwind from the kids...love dad

bunnytrails said...

Hey! Your blog background looks great! The pics are so pretty! The ice is falling off the trees right now and I kind of hate to see it go. You know how much I love snow and ice. Have a nice day at home! Love you, Mom