Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lately...

It's almost been one month since my last post...wow! I always had high expectations of my blogging frequency, thinking I would blog several times a week...and then life hits ya! Anyway, school is going great. I find my self stuck in a moment when it's 8:15am and I'm up in front of a classroom of 22 kids teaching them spelling patterns and basic mathematics. I mean, how did I get here??? I honestly believe I'm at the best school ever working with the best, most genuine, people. I am super excited about our Spring Break...2 more school days! Over spring break, my mom is coming to visit for a couple days. I'm thrilled!!! I've already planned the bakeries we're eating at, the antique stores we shopping at, and of course our usual trip to Anthro. Anyway, I hope all is well with you as you live simply and 'find beauty through closed eyes.'

2 comments:

bunnytrails said...

Wowsie!!! I made the blog post! I can't wait to come!!!! It will be so much fun!

bunnytrails said...

P.S. Dad read the post and said the checkbook and credit cards are staying at home! Sorry!!!!!!!!! Mom