Monday, September 3, 2012

Coming Soon: February 2013!!!

As most of you have heard, Josh and I will be expecting our first in February 2013. It's been a crazy summer: learning of my mom's cancer, cancelling a couple trips, and feeling sick most everyday, but all in all, so very thankful for this new little bundle of joy! It all started June 13 when I took a pregnancy test at home. As you can see from the picture, it was positive right.a.way. In fact, I had to take another test, just to double check :) Josh wasn't home from work yet, so I decided to wait to tell him the good news over dinner that night. In the meantime, I headed straight to my Jesus Calling devotional for some quiet time. I opened up to the day's devotional and this is what it said...



Coincidence? I think not. I think that this "bubbling spring of joy" will bless others and I pray that, just like this book said, I would not take any credit but give all the glory to God.

I've taken a 6 week, 9 week, and 15 week stomach picture to try and track the growth. I have a very small bump, but it's getting there!
6 weeks!

9 weeks!

15 weeks!

Pregnancy Updates (these will NOT be weekly, don't worry!)

How far along? 15 weeks, today!
Total weight gain: 0 lbs (I lost 3 over the summer so now I'm back to my normal weight!)
Maternity clothes? Nope! Still able to button my regular jeans until about lunchtime, then it's unbuttoned for the rest of the day!
Sleep: perfectly normal! Exhausted during the day and usually take a nap!
Miss anything? Non-decaf coffee and Body Pump. Hopefully I will get back to BP class soon!
Movement: none
Food cravings: nothing different than the usual!
Anything that makes you queasy? Brushing my teeth, certain salads, the smell of meat cooking.
Gender: don't know until my 20 week Oct. 17th!
Looking forward to: finding out the sex of the baby and starting to decorate a nursery!

I probably won't post updates weekly, but hopefully once or twice a month!

No comments: