Friday, December 11, 2009

Over the past month...

Alot has happened since my last post about the TEXAS game! Over Thanksgiving Josh and I drove 850 miles from Dallas to Odessa, down to San Angelo, and back to Abilene then home to Dallas. Anyway, while Josh was hunting in San Angelo, I met my mom and some of our friends in historic downtown San Angelo. It's kind of been our tradition for the past 3 years. San Angelo has some of the cutest boutiques and antique stores...we love it!

Here Allison and I wait outside J.Wilde while our moms do some "Christmas shopping" inside!

What a packed car!

Us girls had a blast Christmas shopping in San Angelo and yes, we definately missed you Steph and Merideth!!!

_________________________________

Josh and I have been blessed to be apart of a small group at Watermark for the past year. We have loved getting to know these other married couples while getting to walk and grow with them in our faith. What amazing a FUN people!!! Last weekend was our Christmas party / gift exchange at the Horners house in Allen. Take a look...

The Horners (and baby Horner!!!)

The Bodenhausens

The Treadaways (and baby girl Treadaway!!!)

And I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of the Burns (I'm so sorry!) But nevertheless, here is a group pic :)

___________________________

Getting ready for Christmas has been really fun in our new apartment this year. We were able to have room for a (normal sized) Christmas tree this year and Josh's sweet Ma let us use her old one! Here a some pics taken in the apartment...

I fell in love with this little glittery snowman when I first saw him on the shelf at Hobby Lobby!!

This whole vase of vintage ornaments was only $8 at the Estate Sale!

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree...





This last picture is what happens when you stick your camera in the middle of a tree looking up...pretty cool!



Until next time, I hope you enjoy this holiday season spent with family and friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas Decorated Apartment I've got something for it!!!! Please send me your address on our inbox fb & I promise I'll send it UPS it Monday Luann

bunnytrails said...

Everything looks just great!! i love the tree!! Looking forward to Christmas...Love you, Mom